A Little About Myself

Monday, October 25, 2010

Why did you decide to come to college?

I decided to go to college because of personal reasons, goals of being successful, wanting to make better income for the future to support a future family. In 2009 my little brother passed away, which is what has played a role in me coming back to school. I also have always wanted to attend college and prove to myself that I am something, and not somebody else just out in the world struggling to survive. Just attending college is a goal to me alone, in taking the step and coming back to school. Later on in life I do want to have a future family and kids. I want to be able to support my family in all needs and provide what I wasn't able to grow up with and enjoy. Being financial stable is huge in life, and I fill going back to school can help me reach that goal. Without it I might be working that 9-5, not being happy and struggling living that paycheck to paycheck life. Hopefully school turns out for the best, and I just have to keep at it and not stop for no reason.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,

    I'm glad that you have decided to come back to school; however, you shouldn't feel like you have to prove something. You already are something. Either way, what you will need to do, unless you have already done so, is decide where your priorities lie. I understand that you are working a lot right now and you are enrolled full time. This can be difficult. You might find that as the semester(s) go on, it may feel impossible to continue, which you may end up asking yourself if you need to cut back at work or school. Only you can make that decision.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete