A Little About Myself

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Reponse To task two

- The thesis of my paper is, Kyle has a strong opinion about education and a good reason for it.

-Some of the main points are:
* Who kyle is and what he does for a living now.
* Kyle's opinion on education and sports and, if education can benefit you in sports.
* If education was a positive experience or negative and why, and who influence his opinion.

-The peer review helped me see that my sentence structure needs some more work. And in just pointing out the small mistakes I made in some spelling and commas.

- Getting a outline of what to do was a tremendous help, before that I had no idea of were to begin and was stressed out about it. The outline helped me get over that.

- On this paper I received 3 pages worth of info, outline, and wrote my first draft then typed it out after words. As well on this paper I sat and wrote the entire paper in one sitting.

- I wrote the paper out first then I typed it out, also creating the outline was a big plus in helping me with the paper.

- I was most pleased with this paper in the fact that I wrote it in the correct format, because at first I was unsure if I had done so.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,

    I'm sorry to hear that peer review hasn't helped you much. What could we do differently? While you do have a lot of great detail in Task 1 and Task 2, we really need to sort out the sentence structure. What might be most helpful is meeting with me once a week. If you are willing, let me know and we can set aside a specific time and day to meet. This would be beneficial for you in regard to the next task assignments and for 104. Let me know what you think.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete