A Little About Myself

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When College Fails Us question

My experiences with college so far have been good. So far it has been positive and nothing negative about college for me. I am in college because I want to pursue a career that I want to do the rest of my life. Currently I drive a forklift at a warehouse, the money and atmosphere is good, but not were I want to be my whole life. College is worth the time, effort, and money if you know what you want out of it. If you attend college having no path your going to hit a dead end, and be out money and time that could of been spent somewhere else. Yea some schools are more expensive but you get what you pay for now days so in the long run if you know what you want, and the money is there I say go for it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,

    I'm happy that you waited to attend college because you thought it would be a wise decision. How were you at 18 years of age and how does this differ from the person you are now? Answering this question may provide some insight into Botstein's essay since he suggests that we should end HS at 16. What do you think?

    What I would like to see from the personal narration, with your next posts, is the readings that you respond to. Think about the implication they have in your life.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete