A Little About Myself

Monday, October 18, 2010

How task two interview went

I don't have any questions remaining, I believe everything was covered.


It was rather easy after having the outline, Kyle made the drive from Kansas so I could interview him. During the interview I typed up his responses so I would have them in front of me to work with.


The interview was conducted at my house in the office room.


I learned alot in regards to his views on education, and why he dropped out, and his future plans.


I'm not really sure what you mean by transition to the writing process?


My sentence structure still worried me a little, and that I wasn't able to correct all my mistakes.


By having other people do a review of my paper, the peer review hasn't helped that much depending who I was paired with. And taking my time and reading the paper out loud to myself so I can try and catch any mistakes I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment