A Little About Myself

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Some Questions for Task Two












Here is a list of some questions that I plan on asking my brother for the interview. I believe these questions will be good to find out what he currently thinks about education, and what he thought in the past about education. You will know his current job status and what his future plans are or goals he may have. And to just really find out what he thinks about getting a higher education, if it's just a waste of his time and what he could be doing in the world without the higher education level. All around I think these are some good questions. If you think otherwise please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it thank you.




Why have you not gone back to school?                                                                                              Were is it you work at now job wise and why?                                                                                        What is your view on school do you think it is negative or posisitive?                                                         Have you ever thought about going back to school?



Do you see MMA as a way out of a higher education
Do you ever regret dropping out of college and and why?





Ms.Chastain,
I apologize I don't know what the deal is with my post it's showing up on my edit post in order, than on my blog it's moving my questions around for some reason.

    1 comment:

    1. Hi Josh,

      No need to apologize. Sometimes what we see on the "Edit Post" is not what is viewed on our blog. It is the wonderful thing about technology.

      I would also be interested to hear about your brother's chosen career choice as an MMA fighter.

      Ms. C

      ReplyDelete