A Little About Myself

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Self-Evaluation


Self-Evaluation


What is the thesis for your paper?

My thesis for the paper was, that Zach got up everyday to medication and intermediate cathertization. While doing so he always stayed positive about it. Therefore being a inspiration to me in my everyday experiences and life.

List the main points you make in your paper.

-That Zach suffered from SpinaBifida everyday of his life.
-He always kept a clear head, and thought positive everyday.
-By him staying positive, made me fill that if he could do it so could I.
-Some of the other main points were the supporting details.

What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
I really didn't get any helpful advice from my peer's, they read it and told me it sounded good.

What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
To show supporting details, or describe experiences that support my thesis.

How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?

I wrote two drafts and revised the second one as well as turning it in so you could revise it, and glad I did. I didn't write any notes to myself it was done by memory that I have of the past. I wrote the paper during seperate times,as I had to take a break sometimes and think what to write.

What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?

I believe my thesis could have been better, I tried but it was kinda a hard subject. My thesis was a pain I just didn't really know how to word it.

What are most pleased with about this paper?

That I finished it on time, in the past I would of been lucky to write half a page. I actually tried to understand the concept of the paper, and put real effort in it. Though at times it was difficult I kept on going, and I also think I did good with the supporting details in the paper.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,

    Many times many of us have to take a break to figure out what we would like to say or how we may go a different route. Others simply need to let their writing breathe, as funny as this sounds, especially if it is too emotional.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete