A Little About Myself

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Self-Evalutation Task Three




What is the thesis for your paper?
I thought I had the class in the bag that is until one day she kept me after and dropped a changing letter from the alphabet on me the F word.

List the main points you make in your paper.
How my teacher Mrs. Evans brought to my attention I would fail her class.
That students, teachers, and parents need to take school more seriously
If being told I was going to fail helped me in the long run.

What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
In this peer review some of the smaller things were pointed out to me such as commas, spelling, and usage of my words.

What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
In class the one thing that helped was the example paper to give me somewhat of an idea of how to write this paper.
How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? 
I had 3 drafts one I combined 2 of the essay's, but didn't like it then did the other 2 over the F Word.

What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
I think it would of been more effective if I could of used 2 essays, I was unsure of how to combine them and tried but it didn't turn out.

What are you most pleased with about this paper?
I was pleased about my sentence structure, I believe I did better on it and made improvement with the use of my words and grammar such as their, and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment