A Little About Myself

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Formal Reveiw, What did you like about having a blog in a reading and writing course?

During taking English 100 the task of blogging was introduced. At first I was just a little skeptical, about how it was going to work in a reading/writing class. I liked the whole idea, because to me the thought of not having to write extra was great. After doing my first blog my opinion changed, as I started to type and neared the end of the post I realized that it wasn't all that bad. The blog enabled me to put my opinion down in a more convient way than writing it on paper, yet I was still writing in a different form. I really enjoyed writing blogs, as it also made me feel more comfortable writing my papers. The blogging was simple and easy to understand, and made it even more enjoyable to write without having to write something on paper by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment