A Little About Myself

Friday, December 10, 2010

Evaluation of Task 4

What is the thesis for your paper?
How my view on reading has changed, and the importance of it from elementary school to college.
-Reading in the past living through time reading has been a major part of life, without realizing it i was reading and and becoming educated everyday of my life.

List the main points you make in your paper.
-Growing up with reading in the past and future.
-Jordan's essay Becoming Educated it gave me a new vision on reading.
-From elementary through up to college I have been becoming educated through reading material.

What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
-I was not present for the peer review but I was able to have my girlfriend look at it. Brittany was able to help me understand a little better of what I was writing, as well as help with my punctuation, and grammar usage.

What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
-Being able to receive help in class and get ideas of what to write about for the task 4 assignment.

How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them?
-In this task I actually had to break down notes and ideas of what to write before I actually sat down and wrote task four rough draft on paper. After getting a clear idea of what I was going to write I sat down and wrote this paper in a two day period as I struggled with task paper.

What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don't think you got a good handle on?
-If I could of I probably would of spent more time on it, I felt kinda rushed as other classes had papers due, and I wanted to try and get this one right knowing it wasn't going to be looked at by someone who really gives views on the paper.

What are most pleased with about this paper?
- I believe on this paper, I was able to relate to the essay pretty well I believe and was able to show some supporting detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment